GLOG Forum

hypnofrogstevie

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
Would you be able to add a GLOG forum. Its technically a Garden blog but called GLOG for short. That way people can start there own blogs and updated without over posting or spamming up the other boards :)

Ladyhawke1

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
I think you mean well and I could be wrong here. However, the whole idea for this forum is for people to connect and interact. Blogs are great fun and entertaining and I like them. :p

Now here comes the informed opinion. One of the things I am reading about is how our modern technology is devoid of real communication. We are always looking at a screen; a desktop or hand held, and it does not matter which. We are not looking at faces. We just are throwing words out there and if a reply is received, it is to be answered at our own convenience. Heyjust like on this site. :lol:

Have you ever had that rare occasion of going out to breakfast, lunch or dinner with someone that you thought of as special and all they did was text or answer their Mobil telephone.or even worsecall someone else and talk to them while in your company. Yeegods! What would Miss Manners say to that one? Whaat! Like maybe ya are boring or something ! I dont think so, or this person would not have met with you in the first place to honor your invitation. So what is going on? :idunno

Of course, you young whippersnappers think nothing of this nowadays. However, you really are missing the boat. And, when it sails you will have lost an opportunity at one of the greatest gifts we have ever been givenactual real-time intelligent connecting with another human being. :ya

This message is being brought to you by the management of this theaterplease turn off all CELL PHONES. :frow