Goin' to the Dogs!

SPedigrees

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Brynn on left (RIP) and Mabel puppy on right (now 11+ yrs) in the dandelions. (Brynn is wearing the dandelion chain because Mabel would have eaten it.)
DogsInDandelions.jpg

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
I built a platform for the dogs. I’ll be moving the ram into a pen that I put Buford in overnight. I have 2 night pens, one has lambs in it and I can’t let Buford overnight there. So it looks like he will have to share with the ram. The ram wasn’t raised with dogs and will butt them. Cooper the ram has been in the front yard with Carson, but Carson could jump on the porch to get away from Cooper.

So I built a platform for the dogs. It will give them a place to get away from Cooper. They can jump on it or go underneath it. I mainly built it for Buford, but he can’t seem to figure out how to jump up on it. Sentry was first to jump up on it, then Sheba. They happily licked my face.

FCADAE18-09EE-428D-886F-340FB703F789.jpeg

7168F520-31C8-4D10-BAF6-591C049E305F.jpeg

EEBDBF1B-61D8-4331-8DDF-5B4A6AA7117C.jpeg

FCE7184F-5B5B-4918-BB59-C2D5F20E71D5.jpeg

I can see me adding onto this and making a playhouse/tower for granddaughters and dogs. :lol: :lol:

peteyfoozer

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
I built a platform for the dogs. I’ll be moving the ram into a pen that I put Buford in overnight. I have 2 night pens, one has lambs in it and I can’t let Buford overnight there. So it looks like he will have to share with the ram. The ram wasn’t raised with dogs and will butt them. Cooper the ram has been in the front yard with Carson, but Carson could jump on the porch to get away from Cooper.

So I built a platform for the dogs. It will give them a place to get away from Cooper. They can jump on it or go underneath it. I mainly built it for Buford, but he can’t seem to figure out how to jump up on it. Sentry was first to jump up on it, then Sheba. They happily licked my face.

View attachment 55785

View attachment 55783

View attachment 55784

View attachment 55786

I can see me adding onto this and making a playhouse/tower for granddaughters and dogs. :lol: :lol:
I’d like to get an Anatolian when Fen is mature. My Maremmas both passed away in the last year, and raccoons immediately slaughtered all my poultry 😖

Latest posts