Goin' to the Dogs!

ducks4you

Garden Master
Reaction score
East Central IL, Was Zone 6, Now...maybe Zone 5
Always a good reminder...
DD made a meal (at her house)with meat that had bones. Naturally, Eva got the bones (raw). What I Didn't expect was how she became food aggressive/defensive when Digby became close up curious bc of the meat smell.
Eva lunged at Digby, hackles up. She didn't attack or bite. I didn't see it coming and it happened Really fast.
It is a good reminder that Eva would Definitely defend me if I were threatened, which is kinda why I got her.
I told Eldest DD that Next time, bag up the bones and we will take them home.
My cats aren't as interested in bones with meat, pretty much bc I just don't feed my cats treats.
Digby is being hand fed practically every day.
DD is still smitten...

Last edited:

Pulsegleaner

Garden Master
Reaction score
It is, @Marie2020 .

Many more hours or greater problems ..

. we should be posting to @Nifty About It.
While we're at it, does anyone else have the same problem when typing I have here. Every time I hit the backspace to correct some spelling, it automatically also gets rid of the "return" I used before to separate the paragraph from the previous one, and smooshes them together. For someone who makes as many typos as I do, having to go back and keep putting them back in every few seconds is really tedious.

Finnie

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
While we're at it, does anyone else have the same problem when typing I have here. Every time I hit the backspace to correct some spelling, it automatically also gets rid of the "return" I used before to separate the paragraph from the previous one, and smooshes them together. For someone who makes as many typos as I do, having to go back and keep putting them back in every few seconds is really tedious.
TEG is loading nice and quickly for me today. But when it was slow, my typing (on iPhone) was slow and glitchy. Basically it lagged, and thinking I missed keys, I would hit them again, and then after a pause, it would all catch up, but not as I had thought I had typed them. So, different but similar to your problem.

That’s one reason why I had thought it was a problem with my phone. Sometimes when my battery is low, there will be a lag in my typing.

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
No paragraph separation problem, I have that on another forum I sometimes visit. (That and lots of other of those glitches there. True with other folks on that forum.)

Today, TEG is working smoothly. I did check BYC yesterday – it was fine but, likely, receives a lot more attention on a regular basis.

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score

i edit larger messages without the bbcode turned on - i also edit without spelling correction. it would take me way too long to get anyplace if i had that turned on...

Latest posts