goji berries

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
Anyone grow them, eat them, know anything about them? In catalog sounds like a great thing to grow. Catalogs make everything great to grow.

TillinWithMyPeeps

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
I've eaten these. The Whole Foods store here has them dried. They didn't taste great, kind of like cranberries, tart and kind of bitter, but not bad with a little sugar. I had them mainly in oatmeal, and a little sugr takes the edge off of them.

If they weren't as healthy as they are supposed to be, I don't think they would be very popular.

beavis

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
I've wanted to grow them.

I hear that if you plant them from seeds, you have to buy them in the fruit carcass, then pluck them out and plant them. they have a short shelf life.

Greenthumb18

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
I've eaten some from Wholefoods too like Tillinwithmypeeps,they are a little bitter but i seemed to like them. They promote longevity and slow the aging process so they are really beneficial and good for you. I wonder how they taste fresh instead of dried.

4grandbabies

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Greenthumb18 said:
I've eaten some from Wholefoods too like Tillinwithmypeeps,they are a little bitter but i seemed to like them. They promote longevity and slow the aging process so they are really beneficial and good for you. I wonder how they taste fresh instead of dried.
If they slow aging, and promote longivity, bring them on!!!! can anyone tell me where they get the starts or seed? I have not heard of them.:idunno

4grandbabies

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score

4grandbabies

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Thanks Beavis.. that site is higher than Henry Fields, but I found other very interesting things there and requested a catalog..

Latest posts