Good deeds.

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
When a dog lover was in the, taxi and would remark how cute dog was, he would tell them to bring their dog to me.
See, it wasn't just that they thought the dog was cute, NyBoy.

They appreciate him being a dog lover. Imagine how he sounded when he talked about his dog.

Those people would get a little "caught up" in his appreciation of both the dog and the person who helps with the care --- you!

:) Steve
who loves FD people!

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
@Nyboy Best thing is you did it not wanting anything.

We had an origination (local) approach us to support food for kids over weekends. They send care packages home on Fridays with students. It was only $80/child/year. As my teacher son will tell you, until you fill their belly up, you can't teach them anything.

Gardening with Rabbits

Garden Master
Reaction score
We don't have TV. We buy old shows and movies, so my news is internet news. I have a few sites to read. Overwhelming and in times past, I am not sure we would hear about every sad and tragic local story. If a sad story happened locally of a house fire or drowning then that’s sad enough and would be in your local paper, but to hear about every town, every day, plus the wars, it is too much.

Larisa

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
This is the history of the Russian family, in which the twins were prematurely born. One of them had a weight of 13, 5 ounces, another 31 ounces. The child's father made a video. Taking care of children with such weight sometimes brings problems, but I hope that everything will be fine in this family.

Latest posts