Got to meet NinnyMary today!

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
I didn't even think to take pictures with my phone! On the way home, it occurred to me that I should have taken one of the white blackberry that had lots of blooms.

Marshall was also very nice and quieter than I thought he should be should be. I think he was a little shy. I hope I didn't intimidate him. Ha

Mary

No pictures? Yeah, boy are you guys in trouble!

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
What fun! What a great afternoon, meeting a TEG friend, rummaging through the Burbank gardens and having fun together. So glad ya'll got to meet each other!

journey11

Garden Master
Reaction score
What a perfect occasion for a get-together. Glad to hear you guys had fun and found a few goodies to take home. :) So did they work something out for you on the white blackberry plant or possibility of getting one at a later date?

Can't believe you didn't get a pic together!

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
Don't take it to heart if we tease a bit, @marshallsmyth and @ninnymary. I probably would have been so happy to have remembered my billfold that I'd never have considered the camera either. And I can't remember all the times I had a camera and forgot to use it.

I know it has been suggested that "no pictures means it didn't happen", but I am pleased that you got to meet and had a good time. I would have loved to be there, too.

897tgigvib

Garden Master
Reaction score
ok, I'll get my camera out in a few minutes. I'm pretty sure you can google it though. You might want to use the advanced search or type in

-cell, -electronics, -device

because i remember googling it and apparently there is some kind of cell phone called a blackberry, and the most favored ones are white, lol! And they show up more than the plant...

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
That is a very white blackberry!

It is really how I imagined it . . . Then I realized, it is not logical! How possibly is it as white as a snow berry?! Translucent seems more likely.

A noble quest . . .

Steve

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
Well, I'm going back in a couple months to take a picture of the white blackberry and hopefully pick one to taste. I hope others don't have the same idea and the vine will be bare when I get there.

I'm not a picture taker, maybe that's why it never occurred to me to do so.

Mary

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
Well, I'm going back in a couple months to take a picture of the white blackberry and hopefully pick one to taste. I hope others don't have the same idea and the vine will be bare when I get there.

I'm not a picture taker, maybe that's why it never occurred to me to do so.

Mary
Didn't there was a SHE that existed that didn't take a pix of everything. DW takes pix of everything. Afraid to use bathroom on vaca!

Latest posts