Grandkid # 7 on the way

bobm

Garden Master
Reaction score
Our oldest son called last night and informed us that he and his wife are expecting Santa to deliver a live critter on Christmas eve. Just look for a squiggly , wiggly,package with blue swadling clothes to join older brother and sister. :cool: :celebrate

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
Congrats and best wishes to the participants in bringing grand-baby into the world for you. Not much in life better than one grand and another (and another). I love my big boys and girls, but I must say, another infant would be nice -- from my perspective -- the others are more into getting their lives back when the kids get grown.

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Very happy for you and your family, Bob. My prayers are for the health and well being of mother and child.

bobm

Garden Master
Reaction score
Thank you one and all. :love Now we will have 2 grandkids with birthdays in Dec. ( the other popular months are March, June, and Aug.).... Christmas presents will just get thinner and less expensive. :eek:

Lavender2

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Congrats @bobm ! And congrats to your son and his wife! If you are like my Dh you will forget that 'thinner' comment before Christmas. ;)

You are passing me up, and according to my DIL, we will not be catching up with you.
But I'm lov'n our precious 6!

@ninnymary , I delivered my first on Christmas Day, I was not in the holiday spirit. :oops:

Rhodie Ranch

Garden Master
Reaction score
I've got two and that will be it for quite a few years, until son gets married. He's only 24 and no GF at the moment. Congrats on your new baby come December! How much fun and adorable is an infant! Much preferred to 5/6 yr olds for sure!

Rhodie Ranch

Garden Master
Reaction score
Not this 6 yr old. I start over every day, forgiving and hoping for a fresh start. Nope. He's disobedient, sasses back, angry, and more. My DD has her blinders on re him, says its normal for a 6 yr old.

Latest posts