Grandparent bragging

catjac1975

Garden Master
Reaction score
Oh no. Two out of 3 of my kids needed braces. Back then we could do payments.

Mary
I think you can still do payments. My 3 needed them. So far 2 of my 3 grandsons need them. The 5year old has perfect teeth but, I think the 2 older boys had perfect baby teeth too. My husband has a big tooth gap in the front and my 3 kids all had varying degrees of the gap. The 2 boys have it. One has no teeth next 2 the 2 front teeth. Some genetic flaw that no one knows the history of. He will need expensive correction. My husband's nephew, who is 50, just found out he has a daughter that he did not know about.She was given up by the mother as a teen and never told him about it. And the defining traight? Front tooth gap.

Rhodie Ranch

Garden Master
Reaction score
That tooth gap is frequently caused by an enlarged muscle running from the front, between the front teeth and then up to the roof of the mouth. Three of us four kids have it. I had a Frenectomy back in the 60's while at the Lackland AFB dentist. John Glenn the astronaut was in the room next to me. Anyway, I had a cast there on my mouth and it was horrible. Fast forward a few years and now Frenectomy's are simple. The other two kids in my family got them and it was a breeze for them.

Yes, Ortho's take monthly payments. If you are employed, be sure to set enough aside in your Medical tax free deductions to take care of those 12 months of payments.

catjac1975

Garden Master
Reaction score
That tooth gap is frequently caused by an enlarged muscle running from the front, between the front teeth and then up to the roof of the mouth. Three of us four kids have it. I had a Frenectomy back in the 60's while at the Lackland AFB dentist. John Glenn the astronaut was in the room next to me. Anyway, I had a cast there on my mouth and it was horrible. Fast forward a few years and now Frenectomy's are simple. The other two kids in my family got them and it was a breeze for them.

Yes, Ortho's take monthly payments. If you are employed, be sure to set enough aside in your Medical tax free deductions to take care of those 12 months of payments.
My oldest daughter had the Frenectomy and it did not do the job. She had the teeth pulled together and has a splint glue to the back. She has had to replace it once or twice. My other 2 had the gap open a little after braces and it is very small. Now that my younger is finally making some real money as a chiropractor she got the invisilines to bring it together again.I must say I did not even notice she was wearing them.

Beekissed

Garden Master
Reaction score
Bee, those are such sweet sweet girls.
And those curls!!

They're beautiful. How in the world do you get anything done? Hugging and playing with them must be a full time job. ;)

It is!!! Plus the oldest's imagination is out of this world, so I have to constantly be pretending to be this or that or telling some story "with my mouth"(she means not out of a book), so it's VERY hard to get anything done.

Then there are all the cuddles...pure bliss!

Just finished a chicken tractor that turned out to be a coop. Our 3 year old grand daughter loves pink......

b162ce44-d2ce-4848-b6d3-ebe2f681a9c4-jpeg.6970

Then she cleaned the brush.

5e4c20f5-d95e-4c24-8572-f6cc023c1bd6-jpeg.6971

We kept the 3 year old and the 19 month old, so the coop made a great playhouse.

488ebb4d-fad4-427b-b818-a371364b87ea-jpeg.7007

My next big project will be this fall. I'm going to build a playhouse for them.

Bay, those girls are so stinkin' beautiful!!!!! :love Love that color for the coop!

catjac1975

Garden Master
Reaction score
I was wondering how well the Invisilines blend in. Sounds like a great alternative for adults.
I did not even notice them until she told me. And they go in and out. I told her I noticed something looked different. It seems like you can somehow just order them-I would never do that-she went to a dentist. Some orthodonture is very involved.

Latest posts