Grandparent bragging

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
Uncle Monkey is hot, got to love a man with a great smile
I am so glad I was not trying to drink when I read that! I am sure I would have done a spit take!!! Not to sure I will tell him you find him hot ;) No offense meant. And yes he has a great smile. Those front teeth better look good as I paid for the implants when he rolled his jeep at 17 and knock them out :(

so lucky

Garden Master
Reaction score
Weston Price said that the reason us North American (and English) people have crooked teeth is because of our diet in the last few generations. Not enough of certain nutrients keep our skull from developing properly; not wide enough for the teeth to grow in straight. If you look at pics of people from undeveloped countries, you notice their teeth are beautiful.

What is a frenectomy? it sounds bad!

I needed catching up on this thread, seeing the beautiful grandkid pics. Gets my mind off of other horrible stuff going on out there.

Did I tell you we are getting another grandson? C-section scheduled for the 28th, I think. Unless he decides to make his entrance earlier. Or should say "his exit". He has a 3 year old brother who thinks he's going to have a playmate right off the bat.

Collector

Garden Master
Reaction score
@jackb, you have a very impressive granddaughter, and she is growing up fast. Moisture in your eyes lol good one, I always say my allergies are acting up and I am not allergic to anything.

Latest posts