Grandparent bragging

Gardening with Rabbits

Garden Master
Reaction score
She is a month old now. She is keeping everybody busy. She looks like DS with expressions, but looks like DD mostly, but not sure about her eyes. We all have blue eyes, so it is hard to tell, more like DS than DD.
Evelyn 1 month old picture.jpg
Evelyn September 12.jpg

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
She's such a pretty baby. :)
I bet you're having the most fun ever!:)

When Kid#1 was a baby my family saw my likeness in him, dh's family all saw one of their relatives likeness.
But there was no mistaking him for anyone's kid but my husbands. Like the guitarist Dennis Agajanian used to say, "My nose was born and I grew on it".
Kid#1 has since grown into his nose, but it is a fine masculine one and suits him well. :)

Gardening with Rabbits

Garden Master
Reaction score
She's such a pretty baby. :)
I bet you're having the most fun ever!:)

When Kid#1 was a baby my family saw my likeness in him, dh's family all saw one of their relatives likeness.
But there was no mistaking him for anyone's kid but my husbands. Like the guitarist Dennis Agajanian used to say, "My nose was born and I grew on it".
Kid#1 has since grown into his nose, but it is a fine masculine one and suits him well. :)

I was really obsessed with trying to see who the baby looked like and would compare pictures side by side. I even made this thing on a free photo place and took pictures of DH, DS, DD and me and after doing that, I was really shocked how much they looked like DH. Now since DH is gone I want them to look like him more than me. I also found a picture of my grandfather who was born in 1888 and put my brother's picture with his and just amazed how much he looked like him and my grandfather has a widow's peak. I am the only one on both sides of my family that has a widow's peak. Genetics are interesting. I have a little bump inside my right earlobe, DD has it and she was amazed to see the same on the baby. Hopefully the baby will inherit something good like long eyelashes and not just ear bumps. lol

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
We have kept the grands since Friday night till their parents show up sometime this evening. We painted boards for a chicken coop. The 11 year old never painted before and decided she liked it. The 2 and 3 year old enjoyed themselves enormously.

E34B61CE-6BC1-437D-8670-9912CC4AB414.jpeg

The 2 year old demon child had me awake before 4 AM this morning.

B93226F1-2CB4-43D3-8B0B-824B4F5FBDA0.jpeg

Notice the ring tailed tooter made her own recliner.....

When her sister woke up at a much more respectable hour, they hugged with joy at being reunited.

AD5B8AF0-5798-4633-B60E-B38A2FCD3F62.jpeg

bobm

Garden Master
Reaction score
Bay .. why blame a 2 year old demon child while the evidence clearly points to a squeeky floor board under her rocking chair,that this innocent child was trying to buffer by placing a teething ring under the rocking chair to soften any noise that could possibly disturb your beauty sleep. Now, please go and make her some hot chocolate to make amends. :caf

Latest posts