Great Pyrenees Puppy!

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
Pictures of the pup or the granddaughter? I haven't gotten through all the posts for this past week, but I've been looking for a first peek and the precious babe who waited for grandma to arrive.

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Pictures of the pup or the granddaughter? I haven't gotten through all the posts for this past week, but I've been looking for a first peek and the precious babe who waited for grandma to arrive.

Here ya' go Red...... the day she was born.....

Catherine Cohen Ryan 2-11.jpg

And a few weeks later......

Catherine.jpg

And of course you know she is just perfect in every way!

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
And if you can tear yourself away from looking at pictures of our baby, here's a few updated pictures of Trip, the puppy.

2-25-15

Trip snow 2-25-15.jpg

3-11-15 Trip loves to survey his kingdom from the lofty perch of the trailer toolbox. That is a giant wasp nest on the toolbox.

Trip 3-11-15.jpg

Trip and Parker have a great time playing and romping. Parker loves to grab Trip's tail and pull him around!

parker pullimg trips tail.jpg

Best buddies.

Trip best buddies.jpg

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
@baymule Oh my goodness the newest people addition to the family is BEAUTIFUL. She does look perfect. :)
Then... Trip! Wow is he growing! It is nice to see he and Parker get along so well. How is it going with Paris and the move?

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
Amazing, Catherine, the Precious, (great was already taken) started out perfect and is even more beautiful today. Her dad will be a nervous, grey-haired father well before he would naturally.

Remember, if Catherine and Tripp don't hit it off, Tripp can stay here in south-est, central-est Wisconsin. In truth, you could send either one up here and they'd be well-loved and cared for.

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Took Trip to the vet today for his heartworm pill. Since he is growing so fast, they want to weigh him each month for the correct dose. At almost five months old, he weighed 60 pounds! Next month he will go into a weight range that I can get a 3 month supply.