Greetings from Perth

Veronika Adriane

Leafing Out
Reaction score
Hey everyone!
I'm happy to join this lovely community and hopefully become one of the frequent visitors at The Easy Garden.

I work in the marketing sector but I've always been fascinated by gardening and landscape design. A couple of months ago, I decided to take a different path and switch my 9-5 job for business ownership. Now I'm looking for opportunities to purchase a gardening franchise business in Perth.
I've not professional knowledge in landscaping tho, but I do my best to get to know the local vegetations so I can help people out, when needed. I know it's a difficult road I've taken but in the end, challenges always pay off.

Don't hesitate to share me some advice, recommendations and ideas, if you, like me, have decided to make your hobby a career.

I can't wait to get to know you all.

With best regards,
Ronnie / Gardening business enthusiast
Perth,WA

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
Are you in Australia?

Welcome. Your journey should be interesting reading.

Ridgerunner

Garden Master
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. We are looking forward to learning from you. Getting a gardening franchise. That should give you a unique perspective. Good luck on that journey.

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
Welcome to Teg Veronika! :frow
I'm looking forward to hearing about your garden adventure and especially the different plants used in landscaping in your part of the world.

Latest posts