Guess who's married?

secuono

Garden Master
Reaction score
Guess I should be excited, lol. I don't get hyped up for much, though. :/
Here are a few pics, still getting them in from the guests. I didn't hire a photographer, too much $ and I just can't trust strangers. Plus, I had a bunch of guests that all had cameras, so why not?!

Anyway, never got around to dressing up the animals, not enough time. Heck, his family left soon after, mother and brother stuck around, though. Bought and made so much food, they didn't care, ughhh. People suck.

Mare didn't want us bothering her, it was in the 80s and she and I were both quite annoyed. =p I was able to bring her over for pics after Kyle totally failed at it and then managed to chase her off some...lol. Pony was too spooked of my dress to allow close pics with him and the sheep only allow me to walk up to them when I am all alone. And nope, my last ewe didn't lamb before the wedding, so no pics with it/them.

We also forgot to put out the favors, some food bits and clean the big rock!

Yes, that is a chicken, on my farm, she was my 'bouquet'. my pet chicken, so it's all good. Please DO NOT make it a fad!!
She's a splash Silkie, for those who are curious.

More pics to come as I get them!

b6ac46cb-eccb-41e3-8016-a0cfd45b6bef.jpg

ec3ad17e-af0a-495f-8675-c7bb8c438fd0.jpg

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
No wedding is ever perfect. What is perfect is you, the lovely bride in her beautiful dress and your husband, handsome in his suit. Congratulations to you and your husband on starting the rest of your life together.

NwMtGardener

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Beautiful!! Congrats to you both. I had a very simple wedding on top of a mountain with a friend marrying us, and a friend taking pics, and a friend who cooked for us all...no chicken for me, just a honeysuckle flower i picked on the way up the mountain! Love your casual homegrown style :)

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
Beautiful. Love the setting and how it was so uniquely YOU! :bouquet May the two of you enjoy a Happily Every After Lifetime of Love. Hugs.....

vfem

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Oh, so beautiful! Congrats! It looks like it was absolutely wonderful. The simpler the better I say!

897tgigvib

Garden Master
Reaction score
Yeehaw! Congratulations. A silkie for a bouquet. Awesome!

Latest posts