Guess who's married?

Stubbornhillfarm

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
Congratulations! It looks perfect to me. You look beautiful in your gown and I love how you and your husband incorporated your farm and natural elements into your special day.

Chickie'sMomaInNH

Garden Master
Reaction score
:lol: i love the idea of having a chicken at a wedding. i remember a BYC thread about someone's friend asking to have one of her silkies died bright pink to be part of their wedding. i think she used Kool Aid to do it! i think the chicken was supposed to be the ring bearer and had her own pillow to rest on. the hen was very well behaved the entire time i think too! she even had her own set of pretty pearls around her neck! :lol:

congratulations! i hope you have a wonderful and very happy life together!

ok, i found the thread and her pics are still on it! http://www.backyardchickens.com/t/4...ont-one-person-yell-at-me-coloring-my-chicken

secuono

Garden Master
Reaction score
ninnymary said:
I love the simplicity of it. Wishing you the best.

Mary
It was far from simple! when you do everything yourself!!!

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
I know what you mean about doing everything yourself. I did all of the flowers for my daughter's wedding and everyone thought they looked so beautiful and like from a high end florist. Of course, they didn't know about the wee in the morning trip to the flower mart or staying up till midnight the night before doing them. It is very stressful but no one sees that.

Mary

secuono

Garden Master
Reaction score
Yea, I was outside putting things together 14 minutes before I tossed the dress on and we walked down the isle, lol. And yea, Kyle and I walked down together instead. We aren't traditional in any way, plus, the whole dad leading the bride is an American thing, I'm Polish. =p

journey11

Garden Master
Reaction score
Congratulations! :happy_flower

Your dress is beautiful and so is your chicken-bouquet. :cool: I love a small, intimate wedding...those are the most romantic!