Hahahahaha......This is TOOOOO funny

boggybranch

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
This morning, I strung two strands of, continously hot, hot wire around the chicken pen. Hahahahahaha. My neighbors have three daschunds that think they have to get into EVERYTHING. Hahahahahaha. One of them, the youngest, ain't got a lick of sense (the guy says he "hates" her). Hahahahaha. I went out to feed the chickes (ok.....mainly, to "lure" the dashunds over) and sure enough (hahahahahahaha), she ran through the fence, then ran back through it in another place to get out.....yelping the whole time. Hahahahahaha. Now, she won't, even, get off their porch and the other two won't, even come out of their yard. Hahahahahahahaha

6615_125.jpg

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
High five Boggy! :thumbsup Sometimes you just can't beat the way a little current can train a dog! And it's usually a very long lasting lesson. I bet she won't get any where near any wire she sees from now on. :lol:

lesa

Garden Master
Reaction score
That is quite an evil laugh you've got there, boggy!! That problem is solved! Good for you!

hiker125

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
Were these the evil little devils that got babygirl's chicks?

Great Job. I am a dog lover, but nothing wrong with a good shock to teach a dog new tricks.

Of course, I spanked my kids when they were little too! They are growing up just fine.

:lol:

boggybranch

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
hiker125 said:
Were these the evil little devils that got babygirl's chicks?

:lol:
No......unfortunately, that particular "devil" was my own dog (the operative word, here, is WAS).

hoodat

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Dogs seem to be more sensitive to getting "zapped" than any other animal. Cat's probably would be even more so but if you've noticed, you can't get a cat near electricity. Somehow they can sense it.

journey11

Garden Master
Reaction score
:thumbsup That'll take care of business!

I need to run a hot wire around my fence to keep the stupid chickens *in*. :rolleyes:

boggybranch

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Hahahahaha....I gotta clear something up (didn't want ya'll to think I was mean or sadistic). I didn't "lure" them over so they'd get into the fence. I just didn't want to miss it when they did. Hahahahahahaha

(It's been over two years since I have laughed like this)

vfem

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
I have a daschund mix (with black lab of all things) and she's dumb as a brick... though I think a brick has more sense.

We got her a bark collar for her way back when, she barked, and yelped in pain, barked again, yelped in pain, barked again... this would go on for hours!

Finally out of loss of amusement we took the collar away. She did this behavior for about 2 months. Slow learner!

journey11

Garden Master
Reaction score
I for one won't judge ya. ;) I love critters of all kinds, especially dogs, but I've been known to relocate a few dogs that got after my chickens (after talking to bone-head neighbors a couple times first, of course!)

Some people don't have any business owning a dog, IMHO!

Latest posts