Half a century ago today

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
Thanks folks. I don't know how to put my Bday in my profile, so you'll just have to make note of it ;)

Yep Valley, we've had something going for about 25 years now. I should have married a woman I didn't love so much...maybe time wouldn't have gone by so dang fast.
You old sweetie pie, Lucky Dew!

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Happy Birthday, MontyJ!

What an auspicious day. On your 40th birthday, the first YouTube video was uploaded, titled "Me at the Zoo!" In an attempt to help you celebrate your 20th birthday, Coca-Cola introduced "The New Coke!" The American reaction to the change was overwhelmingly negative, even hostile!

On the day of your birth, absolutely nothing else of note occurred. It was as tho' you had the day all to yourself!

You do share your birthday with Max Planck who won the Nobel Prize in physics when he was 60.

:D Steve

Last edited:

journey11

Garden Master
Reaction score
Happy belated birthday, @MontyJ and @NwMtGardener !
balloony.gif
Hope you both had a great day!

bobm

Garden Master
Reaction score
Happy birthday Monty and NwMtGardner ... of heck everyone else on this planet with a birthday today , yesterday and anyone else in the last 365. That should cover it I hope ! :celebrate:weee:clap:ya

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
Thanks folks. I don't know how to put my Bday in my profile, so you'll just have to make note of it ;)

Yep Valley, we've had something going for about 25 years now. I should have married a woman I didn't love so much...maybe time wouldn't have gone by so dang fast.

@MontyJ (@NwMtGardener , too) I think you can update your info to include your birthday by clicking on your avatar. When that box shows up click profile, when that opens click information, that should bring up your information and have a place for BD, favorite plants, occupation etc...