Happy Birthday wishes for Pulsegleaner

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
@Pulsegleaner it's your day! I hope you get to do something fun.
34808196_2454337221259179_6311159445938241536_n.jpg

Pulsegleaner

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Thank your, Mortimer. Some of Snerd's Words for the Birds.

Of course, between the weather around here and the general state of the P.O., my birthday gifts are mostly still days or weeks away (though I was surprised yesterday by the arrival of my most recent dragon dish

dragon136.jpg

I did however get a note today from the IRS confirming that I AM getting a second stimulus check, so hey extra money. Most of it will be saved for future expenses, but I think I'll treat myself to a sudachi tree for indoors (with the price of sudachi fruit [if I can find it] it, like the yuzu trees, is a good investment.).

My birthday tea should be here on Thursday, my books over the next week.

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
Thank your, Mortimer. Some of Snerd's Words for the Birds.

Of course, between the weather around here and the general state of the P.O., my birthday gifts are mostly still days or weeks away (though I was surprised yesterday by the arrival of my most recent dragon dish

View attachment 39245

I did however get a note today from the IRS confirming that I AM getting a second stimulus check, so hey extra money. Most of it will be saved for future expenses, but I think I'll treat myself to a sudachi tree for indoors (with the price of sudachi fruit [if I can find it] it, like the yuzu trees, is a good investment.).

My birthday tea should be here on Thursday, my books over the next week.

haha, the letter (Dated Feb 1st) for the 2nd stimulus check got to me last week (the 17th was when i got the letter), the payment was made back in early January. most of it went for photography toys so i guess that was stimulation. :) i'd been planning on getting them since last spring so it all worked out.

i'm assuming you're a collector of dragon dishes? that looks very nice. :)

Pulsegleaner

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
haha, the letter (Dated Feb 1st) for the 2nd stimulus check got to me last week (the 17th was when i got the letter), the payment was made back in early January. most of it went for photography toys so i guess that was stimulation. :) i'd been planning on getting them since last spring so it all worked out.

i'm assuming you're a collector of dragon dishes? that looks very nice. :)
Kind of, though it's a collection I have to keep a very tight rein on (antique Chinese cloisonné tends to be very expensive). Basically, to get in it has to either be an odd color (which for dragons means the body can't be yellow or azure) or an odd rendition (for example my one of that has the dragon in the cherry tree, and the one with it in the ocean waves) This is only my seventh (well eighth but one of those eight was part of a group and fails those two tests, so I'm trying to sell it off)
Though at some point I may bend the rules and go after these two

1614030651224.png

1614030702688.png

Latest posts