And her high heeled shoes
Monty poured up some home brew
As he stirred up the stew
He played a tune for Dew
On his ka-zoo
Romantic, smooch-schmoochy
Candlelight out, Dew did blew

:thumbsup
:gig :gig That's the funniest thing I have read!!!!! Thank you for the b-day wish!

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
As a fellow child bride, stolen from the cradle at an early age, I would agree with Ridgerunner if my beloved hadn't forced me to finish school. Now that we are in our golden years - he's golden, I'm still closer to silver - I see the mastery in his plan. I worked 10 years after he retired to support him in the manner he had been anticipating all those years before as I struggled to complete college in three years. And now, my retirement pension continues to support his unspeakable habits.

Through it all, my major concern is keeping HIM as healthy and happy as he was when I took him away from his poor, widowed mother. I'm sure she would come back to haunt me if I failed.

bj taylor

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
well darn! I missed it! Dew, I have so enjoyed your posts & watching you and monty banter back and forth. i'm glad to hear you had a good birthday. God bless you and keep you.

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
:frowGreat big TheEasyGardener :thumbsup Happy Birthday :thumbsup wishes to @Happy call duck way across the big pond.:frow

Wishing you the happiest of birthdays today and many blessings throughout the coming year.

:love May your heart be full, :love your garden fruitful, and :love your wallet fat.:love

Latest posts