Happy Dad's Day

so lucky

Garden Master
Reaction score
Just wanted to wish all you Dads, and all you Moms who had to be both Mom and Dad, a happy day, and thanks for all you have done for your kids.

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Thanks!

I never had a stepfather. I was never a stepfather.

I can just imagine what it takes to be a stepfather (or, stepmother). Good ones must be as good as Gold.

Steve

kathiesgarden

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
I cherish my husband because when we met, I had three children just on the edge of adolescence (not the easiest age to take over children). (He was a widower, so I was priviledged to get two more children.) He opened his heart to my kids, treating them just like his own and I am sure his guidance pulled them safely through the dangerous waters of young adulthood. My eldest son said once 'We're not the kids no one wants anymore'. I bless him forever.

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
Happy Father's Day to all who wear the title. Dad. Papa. Father. Daddy. Grandpa. ) Around here it is Old Man! Spoken fondly. :love I hope you are able to spend time doing something fun or relaxing today. :hugs

Wishin'

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
I never had a dad but there are father figures. Thank goodness for those.

Mary

Yes, and thank you, you father figures, sometimes you can do more good then the "dad" ever did. :hugs Happy fathers day to all of you, you deserve it.

Latest posts