Happy Easter!

Greenthumb18

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
I just wanted to wish everyone on here, a very Happy Easter! :bun :bun :rainbow-sun

I'm going to travel down south for the holiday. Looking forward to getting my hands dirty and plant new trees and also other things.

Their is hope that Winter will actually end.

Enjoy!

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Thank you, Mike.

One of these days . .

. you are going to be able to stay down south with your trees, eh?!

Steve

lesa

Garden Master
Reaction score
Happy Easter to you! You lucky dog! Enjoy your time in the spring weather... we have snow next week.

Greenthumb18

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Thanks guys! I hope everyone had a great Easter! :)
I just came back now, boy did I do lots of gardening. I planted some trees, bushes, muscadine vines and lily bulbs. I just hope everything grows good. I even put up a hummingbird feeder, I figured it would be better to hang it now early than later. At least since their planted early in the season should be better than planting when the weathers too hot and dry. I learned my lesson last summer planting some fruit trees that didn't make it, the heat most likely stressed the tree to much and killed it. No more planting fruit trees in summer.....:he

What did everyone do over Easter break?

lesa

Garden Master
Reaction score
I shoveled snow more times than I care to remember... if any hummingbirds are headed this way- I hope they are still a couple of states away! Sounds like you had a great gardening holiday- the best kind!

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
Greenthumb18 said:
Thanks guys! I hope everyone had a great Easter! :) What did everyone do over Easter break?
I certainly wasn't as ambitious as you were. I enjoyed an Easter meal with family that I didn't have to cook, worried about my broken computer, worried about finishing our taxes, worried about staying on my food plan, and worried about my up-coming surgery. So much worrying that I missed seeing spring peek into south-est, central-est Wisconsin. All of a sudden there are crocus in bloom with tulips and daffodils popping up everywhere.

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
GT, the weather just kept getting nicer around here until we hit the first 70 of the year on Monday!

Temperatures are headed back the other way and it has been a bit breezy. I figure we've got tomorrow for outdoor things and then, nice weather about this time next week, maybe.

It must be a little difficult gauging what is happening in NC while you are in NY. It is good that you enjoyed yourself :).

Steve

Greenthumb18

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
digitS' said:
Thank you, Mike.

One of these days . .

. you are going to be able to stay down south with your trees, eh?!

Steve
Steve,

Oh believe me I would stay there in a heart beat!! :lol: Maybe by the time the trees are fruiting and mature I'll be able to stay there. It is hard though to leave to come back to ny. I really never feel like coming back here thats how much I like it their. But what are you going to do. I'm glad the time I do get to spend there. I keep telling myself one of these days you'll stay down there for good ......:love

I hope better weather is on the way for everyone!!

Latest posts