Happy, happy birthday, Baby!

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
Hey, everyone!

Today is @Carol Dee's big day! Happy birthday, Carol! May your day be filled with only good things and may this day build pleasant memories to see you through many, many more birthdays in good health and happiness. Love ya, Girlfriend.

Smiles Jr.

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Happy, happy birthday, baby. Hmmm, I cant remember any more of the lyrics but happy birthday anyway. 29 again????

You must have been a special friend in my dad's eyes (or heart) as he has a paper thumb tacked to the wall in the barn, where he keeps all the seeds, with your name and address on it.

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
Hey, everyone!

Today is @Carol Dee's big day! Happy birthday, Carol! May your day be filled with only good things and may this day build pleasant memories to see you through many, many more birthdays in good health and happiness. Love ya, Girlfriend.
Thanks Smart Red, If I can keep warm (13 out there) it will be a good day! :hugs

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
Happy, happy birthday, baby. Hmmm, I cant remember any more of the lyrics but happy birthday anyway. 29 again????

You must have been a special friend in my dad's eyes (or heart) as he has a paper thumb tacked to the wall in the barn, where he keeps all the seeds, with your name and address on it.
Awww Smiles Jr. You made my day. 29 again (I wish, you'll need to multiply that) ;) Your Dad generously share some of his heirloom tomato seed with me. I am surprised he still had my address! I managed to lose his. (No surprise as I tend to lose most everything in my old age!)

canesisters

Garden Master
Reaction score
sSp_bdaycake2[1].gif

Happy Birthday!!

Smilies_Occasions_Birthday-candles[1].gif