Happy, Happy Birthday to our very own Nyboy!

catjac1975

Garden Master
Reaction score
Thank you everyone I quit smoking and am going though withdrawls all I want to do is sleep. Was suppose to gout to fancy restaurant for dinner not sure now
You are not going to believe it. You write about quoting and I see a Nicarette ad on the side of TEG. Damn! Big brother.

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
Day 3 not smoking , my bodys way of dealing with withdrawal is sleep. 10 mimtues After walking in door at home I am in bed snoring. I have fallen a sleep at work everytime I sit down

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
HB and keep at the quitting. gotta keep at it in each moment as temptations and habits try to get you back into the chains.

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
How did I miss this? Happy belated birthday. You are my very special friend and I am delighted that you are trying to quit the cigarettes. I would like for you to stay around a long time and not check out of life because of tobacco related illness. I truly hope and pray that you make it this time.

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
How did I miss this? Happy belated birthday. You are my very special friend and I am delighted that you are trying to quit the cigarettes. I would like for you to stay around a long time and not check out of life because of tobacco related illness. I truly hope and pray that you make it this time.
DITTO

Latest posts