Happy New Year! (Resolutions we can keep)

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
gardening resolutions.jpg

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
I was thinking about that old adage: A New Year, A New Me.

How about: a new year, I know me?

Or: I'll know some of what others knew?

I just Duck Taped the cover of my Organic Gardening Encyclopedia, copyright 1975. Good Goobly Goop. I opened the book to see the date and the title page is taped together with masking tape!

Anyway, we don't have to go back to a previous century to make our gardening great. But, there is an absolute wealth of information out there for us to better learn how.

;) Steve

Zeedman

Garden Master
Reaction score
Take the slings and arrows of outrageous climate a little more gracefully... and over-come them a little more successfully.

Trial one new thing (sweet potatoes are the project for 2022), learn one more helpful tip, and find one more way to extend the harvest.

Further explore home grain production.

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
i don't really have a lot as i already have a lot from last year i'm still working on. as long as i'm making progress i don't sweat it too much.

two items on my list right now for the next few days and next few months:

1. biggest one i need to get back after is losing a few lbs. was doing good right up until towards the end of the summer.

2. finish this round of cleaning my room, getting rid of stuff i don't use or need any more, made progress today, made progress yesterday... will keep at it. :)

Latest posts