Have a Great Thanksgiving!

Greenthumb18

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving. I hope we can all spend some time with family and friends, not to mention plenty of time feasting! Its nice to be able to realize what really is truly important in our lives, and be thankful.
I know I'm thankful for everyone on this forum, helping me with many questions and knowledge that makes me a better gardener.

Enjoy Everyone & Take Care! :)

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Happy Thanksgiving to you, Mike!

1sm209yum1.gif

Will you be heading south to NC for the holiday?

Steve

Greenthumb18

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
Mike, what could be better than having Thanksgiving with family and friends and planting fruit trees! You lucky dog. :)

Mary

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
Wishing you all a Happy and Blessed Thanksgiving. Surrounded by family, friends and garden bounty. Hugs...

lesa

Garden Master
Reaction score
Happy Thanksgiving to all of my friends at Easy Garden! I hope you all enjoy a wonderful day filled with love and good food! I was just saying to Dh that I was thankful that our meal (other than the turkey) was coming straight out of the garden. Potatoes, sweet potatoes, carrots, squash, Brussels sprouts, and beets all home grown... Enjoy your day!

Jared77

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
I hope everybody has a safe and blessed holiday. Ill be working so please remember to chew your food completely so you don't choke, or over exert yourself causing chest pain. I really hope we can lay low but if not I'll be there for ya.

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
Lesa, you're so close to having all your thanksgiving meal home grown. Get some baby turkey chicks. Can't be all that hard to raise, right?

Mary

catjac1975

Garden Master
Reaction score
You have to keep the turkeys away from the chickens as the turkeys can get sick from the cross contamination. I have read turkeys are so stupid they will drown in a rainstorm or crush each other in fear. I had a friend raise one once for us and it ended up 30 lbs. I had to buy a special roasting pan to cook it. I am not trying to dissuade you, just get informed before you do it. I haven't raise turkeys though raised chickens forever.I never did it because I just didn't want that much turkey. Maybe next year!
ninnymary said:
Lesa, you're so close to having all your thanksgiving meal home grown. Get some baby turkey chicks. Can't be all that hard to raise, right?

Mary

Latest posts