Have You Ever asked A woman

Zeedman

Garden Master
Reaction score
When I was huge pregnant with Kid#1 I was in line at the grocery store. Feeling some camaraderie with the obviously pregnant woman behind me I asked what her due date was. She coldly replied that she wasn't expecting. :oops::oops::oops:
The worst part was being trapped in line and the ground not opening up and swallowing me whole.
The worst part would have been if she was shoplifting. :ep

catjac1975

Garden Master
Reaction score
I thought your female customers were trophy wives and existed on water, air and salad. You mean to tell me that you have a female customer that actually eats FOOD? And obviously eats enough to grow herself a rounded potbelly? What trophy wife category does THAT fall into? Bubba the methhead toothless red neck that won the lottery?
The ex trophy wife no doubt.

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
I've been asked that quite a few times by the elderly in nursing homes I've worked in...I just smiled and said, "Nope, I'm just fat."

My niece has pancreatic cancer that is cycling down into the last stages, which has her rail thin but with a distended abdomen. The most upset I've seen her throughout this whole thing is when the other day someone asked her when her baby was due. You'd think she'd be more upset over her terminal condition, but nope...was very emotional because her belly is big and they can't do anything about it.

It's safer just to speculate but never, ever ask. If people want you to know they are pregnant, they'll either tell you or wear a shirt saying they are, but I NEVER ask. :D

Poor, NYboy! :gig
I asked someone I casually knew who was wearing a loose t-shirt with the word "Baby" and an arrow pointing to her belly. I was wrong! She told me she was just fat and like Nyboy, I wanted to find a hole and crawl into.

Mary

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
I asked someone I casually knew who was wearing a loose t-shirt with the word "Baby" and an arrow pointing to her belly. I was wrong! She told me she was just fat and like Nyboy, I wanted to find a hole and crawl into.

Mary
She was the one that should have been embarrassed. Why label a fat belly with the word Baby if you will be offended when people ask about due date?

Latest posts