hazards of chicken owning! it's just the beginning.

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
I resemble those remarks......at least I know where this downhill slide is going.......

I entered her web site www.onegirlsrant.com and scrolled down to her youtube video on Monsanto. The banner ad at the bottom of her video was for Round Up!! How funny is that? :lol:

dewdropsinwv

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
ROFL. .... I already do that...... MontyJ interrogated my chickens last night wen he found the white egg.... LOL

Chickie'sMomaInNH

Garden Master
Reaction score
heh, i just loved watching the chickens slowly enter the yard in the back as she started talking. then at one point she made a movement and they all ran in towards her. :lol: sort of like my girls & boys when they see be coming with some treats! my dh keeps saying DO NOT get any goats/sheep/cows. i think if i went that far he's divorce me that instant. :hide i admit i have thought about getting a couple of sheep or a pair of goats for their wool. but that has been a fleeting thought since we live on an acre in a residential neighborhood. and, out of all farmyard animals, the chickens are cheaper to keep without needing a huge amount of space.

oh, and if i really need a fix for wool i could just run up the hill from my house to the alpaca farm and get some from them. :p

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Chickie'sMomaInNH said:
heh, i just loved watching the chickens slowly enter the yard in the back as she started talking. then at one point she made a movement and they all ran in towards her. :lol: sort of like my girls & boys when they see be coming with some treats! my dh keeps saying DO NOT get any goats/sheep/cows. i think if i went that far he's divorce me that instant. :hide i admit i have thought about getting a couple of sheep or a pair of goats for their wool. but that has been a fleeting thought since we live on an acre in a residential neighborhood. and, out of all farmyard animals, the chickens are cheaper to keep without needing a huge amount of space.

oh, and if i really need a fix for wool i could just run up the hill from my house to the alpaca farm and get some from them. :p
Maybe bring home an alpaca............ :hide

dewdropsinwv

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
ROFL I went out to give the chickens fresh water and found 2 eggs.... I petted them both and talked to them..... I must be loosing my mind ;)

so lucky

Garden Master
Reaction score
I love it when they talk back to you. Some of mine will almost always give back little Unh? or erp! or uh-uh when I talk to them. I just know they know what I am saying. :rolleyes:

Latest posts