Heating

Marie2020

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
There is this new kind of heating I have been reading about, I've tried to look up what kind of heat it is using but only came across a wall. After searching I could only find advertising on how wonderful it is

I'm thinking it can't be a healthy solution...

I have had an adversity too my microwave because since I've used it a skin condition had flared up again. Which I believe was first caused by over use of radiation, I avoid radiation as much as possible even the sun
So i will only be using this microwave on rare occasions when I'm out of the room and windows and door open

Back to this heater, it is very compact with advertises claiming it is a ceramic heating system using oscillation? I don't know what this means. So I'm guessing it's a radiation of some kind

Would anyone here have any ideas? :)

It's called the orbis

Last edited:

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
i'd say based upon the number of similar reviews posted to very second rate sites that this is likely not very legit.

it might be a good small space heater, but the way they are pumping it up with these fakish sounding reviews leaves me skeptical.

i don't know what it costs. i didn't dig any further into it. a small electric space heater shouldn't run that much $.

all IMO.

Marie2020

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
i'd say based upon the number of similar reviews posted to very second rate sites that this is likely not very legit.

it might be a good small space heater, but the way they are pumping it up with these fakish sounding reviews leaves me skeptical.

i don't know what it costs. i didn't dig any further into it. a small electric space heater shouldn't run that much $.

all IMO.
I had very similar thoughts. So I'll leave well alone. Thank you for your back up :)

I had one of the popular heaters with huge raves a long time ago and almost burned our home down. They were really dangerous.

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
I had very similar thoughts. So I'll leave well alone. Thank you for your back up :)

I had one of the popular heaters with huge raves a long time ago and almost burned our home down. They were really dangerous.

we've had a number of small space heaters including those similar to what you posted (except not with the LED displays and extras) for many years. i have one here that i used to use to heat just this side room here and that is nice to do to save on propane but now that Mom is here all the time it doesn't make any sense to heat my room apart from the rest of the house.

a few of the very old ceramic heaters we had lasted so long that the circuit boards inside got brittle and crumbly from all the heat. the more recent one i have now isn't ceramic but it works well enough for what it is. i think i picked it up for about $12 on sale.

Latest posts