Hello Everybody!

HunnyBunny

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
Welcome to TEG :).

We like pictures of most anything. Recounting of Triumphs and Fails. Dreams put into Words to Share.

Have Fun!

Steve :frow

Thanks Steve "digitS"! Sure will post some pictures soon. 😎

HunnyBunny

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
oh wow! that's a lot different than many here. you will likely be teaching us a lot. :)

Is that so? It's just a hobby of mine. A few plants only and I choose the easy ones to take care of. What I want to learn is about Bonsai. I tried it but only a few lived. Hopefully, I will learn here! :celebrate

Rhodie Ranch

Garden Master
Reaction score
My sis in law is Philipina. And I love her Mother's pancit! and Lumpia, and steamed fish, and and and...

Fortunata's father had a fab garden in down town San Jose Calif. He grew so much there! All kinds of egg plants, special fruits that I don't remember the names of, onions, celery, bitter melon, long beans and so much more!

Welcome from Oregon USA!

HunnyBunny

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
My sis in law is Philipina. And I love her Mother's pancit! and Lumpia, and steamed fish, and and and...

Fortunata's father had a fab garden in down town San Jose Calif. He grew so much there! All kinds of egg plants, special fruits that I don't remember the names of, onions, celery, bitter melon, long beans and so much more!

Welcome from Oregon USA!

Oh, That's great Rhodie Ranch! And you know all the favorite food from the Philippines! There are still lots you have to try. :thumbsup🥘🍗🥣

Latest posts