Hello everyone...New to group

RustyDHart

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Justed wanted to say "Hi" and wish everyone "Happy Holidays". I'm from Michigan where I raise lots of Dahlias, Bantams, and Sheep....I would love to hear from other Dahlia growers. Best to all, Rusty

lesa

Garden Master
Reaction score
Welcome! Welcome! Happy Holiday's to you! I grow a few dahlia's, but Steve is the expert! I am sure he will chime in. Would love to see pics of your garden...and your critters!

RustyDHart

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Thanks Lesa....I don't know how to post photos here....I am also in the Backyard Chickens Forum... there I have photos under the name "Pyncheon_guy"....I wish I knew how to "upload photos to "My page" here. I planted over 2,000 Dahlias this last Spring.... Rusty

lesa

Garden Master
Reaction score
2,000 dahlia's??? Holy cow, did you dig them all up? I assume you can't leave them in the ground where you are?

RustyDHart

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Thank you...glad to be here....I love to talk plants and animals.

jojo54

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
RustyDHart said:
Thanks Lesa....I don't know how to post photos here....I am also in the Backyard Chickens Forum... there I have photos under the name "Pyncheon_guy"....I wish I knew how to "upload photos to "My page" here. I planted over 2,000 Dahlias this last Spring.... Rusty
You can upload photos here directly from BYC. Just cut and paste as usual using the regular instructions.

Welcome! :welcome

RustyDHart

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
lesa....I dug up about 3,000 lbs. of tubers...all labeled and stored in my basement. And jojo....In the byc forum...I could just grab photos from my uploads...here..I have to have a URL....something or other....where I get this or retrieve it is beyond me....thanks though, Rusty

jojo54

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
Once the photos are in BYC uploads, just click my uploads (lower right) and the URL is under each pic you have downloaded. Just highlight and copy into TEG.

RustyDHart

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Thanks Jojo...I'll try to put one on here...I still can't figure out how to put them on MY Page.....(?)[img
7566_dahlias_8_30_2009_042.jpg
][/img]

Latest posts