Hello everyone!

897tgigvib

Garden Master
Reaction score
Hay Bay, Texas has confines?

I looked it up. Collingwood is a big football team called the Magpies. They do all kinds of activities besides football, bungie jumping and stuff.

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
Moving to Bali? You might as well live on an island as move there.:th
:confused:

:eek:

o_O
Yes, I know. As long as you avoid Indonesian hurricanes and the occasional tsunami, :hide I'll bet the place is as close to Eden as it is possible to get. :bowI'd love to stop for a visit when you're all moved in.:love

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Bay, in Texas everything is a big deal, at least to Texans. Everything is bigger in Texas, according to Texans. I've lived in Texas but I'm not from there. :tongue
Gee Ridgerunner, I meant big deal as in moving 160 miles and dragging all my stuff to the new place was a BIG PAIN IN THE YOU KNOW WHAT, which suddenly became miniscule in comparison to moving from one country to another. I was not boasting about Texas, just pointing out that moving 20 years accumulation is a big deal. :plbb

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
We had 20 years of accumulation too when we moved Bay.
We had one big truck and one trip to do it. I had never considered myself a hoarder until I had to go through everything and pack what was going and what wouldn't make the cut. It's definitely a good way to pare down to the essentials!

collingwood

Leafing Out
Reaction score
I'm moving because I like the idea of it! Did you look at my BYC profile?

Latest posts