Hello from Florida :)

cHaNcEsMuDdEr

Sprout
Reaction score
Hi everyone, my name is Angela and I live in Northeast Florida. We just recently bought some property that had been neglected for years, lots and lots of work needs to be done. A bunch of clearing towards the back as well. We have a couple of goats in pens but I was hoping to let them out to browse daily while we are home. I worry about them eating something toxic though, and from what Ive read online the list is pretty long. I was pointed in this direction, told I could post pics of what Ive got growing and be identified :) Any and all help is greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance.

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
Hi cHaNcEsMuDdEr, welcome to our site. You're in the right place. Lots of friendly, knowledgable people here who like to help. Those goats will for sure help you out with weeding. Post lots of pictures!

Mary

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Hi Angela. Welcome to the forum!

Oh boy, Florida! That is like the other corner of the country from where I garden ;). I did enjoy a month's vacation in Florida, one year. That included 3 very pleasant days in Ormond Beach!

Let's see, The Easy Garden has had a Florida gardener who regularly stops by, @Sam BigDeer . We will all enjoy learning about your new home and your gardening progress there :).

Steve

Ridgerunner

Garden Master
Reaction score
Welcome from Arkansas. Some of out members keep goats, they can help you with what they can eat and what might be a problem. I suspect the actual "toxic list" is a lot smaller than you've been told.

Latest posts