Hello From North Carolina

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
Welcome wcatlover to TEG! I'm sure you will like it here. There are alot of very nice people who are very willing to share their gardening experiences. Tell us alittle about yourself.

Mary

wcatlover

Leafing Out
Reaction score
Thank you both...I have recently moved back to this area and am thinking about putting in some time this spring and putting a small garden in my sister's yard. Not sure what I am gonna plant but am gonna start planning the area and what plants I want to put into it...my sister wants to work with some herbs too. So I have to start my list of things she wants in there.

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Welcome from east Texas! I have gardened for years in small beds in the yard. You can raise a lot of food in a small space. Buy the book Carrots Love Tomatoes. It tells you what plants make good companion plants and which ones not to plant together. You can mingle the herbs your sister wants with the vegetables you want!

wcatlover

Leafing Out
Reaction score
Thank you Baymule...that sounds like a good place to start with the list of things to get started with..

wcatlover

Leafing Out
Reaction score
I am not sure that I am doing this posting the right way or not....not use to this at all !!

wcatlover

Leafing Out
Reaction score
Welcome, @wcatlover! Love your avatar! Is that your bird? Beautiful rooster! Sit down and get aquainted. We're a great group of friends here.
Thank you Smart Red....no that is not my bird...but my sister and I are living together and she has found one that we have adopted and he looks just like this one...we both have fell in love with him <3