Hello from northeast Wisconsin!

Accidental goat mom

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
Looking forward to meeting fellow gardeners and learning new things. Hoping this site will help me identify weeds (which I have never really worried about before) to keep my baby goat safe. We currently own 5 horses, a bunch of chickens and ducks, 10 cats (all fixed and have shots...8 are house cats) a Corgi cross who isn't sure what he is (dog? Cat? People? ) And a 2 month old baby goat. I love riding and gardening in my free time, or just hanging with my family. I have 3 sons...ages 23 (a chef), 20 (US army, but coming home due to injury ) and 16 and of course my husband .

LocoYokel

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
HI! You sure came to the right place, worst thing that happens here is that your chores will get done late because you have been reading threads!! ;)
(hint: pics, lots and LOTS of pics, we all love pics of everything, weeds included)
As for your baby goat, goats were made to eat weeds so I wouldn't worry about it too much. Just make sure he/she? only gets a bit here and there, not too much of any one thing, until you get your weeds IDed.
Your Corgi sounds like my cat, Borhiss thinks he is a dog/cat/human, in that order... they can be so funny when they are "species confused". o_O
:frow:welcome:frow

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
goat. I love riding and gardening in my free time, or just hanging with my family. I have 3 sons...ages 23 (a chef), 20 (US army, but coming home due to injury ) and 16 and of course my husband .
God bless you for your sacrifice and thank your son for his service.
You've found a great place for all of your stated interests here on TEG. We're here to learn and help each other, but we've become far more than internet gardening group. We have become friends. . . almost family here. Welcome, to the family, neighbor, from south-est, central-est Wisconsin.

valley ranch

Garden Master
Reaction score
Sierra Nevada mountains, and Nevada high desert
wi-largemap.png
Wisconsin come on no body lives in Wisconsin~except in movies~with the lake right there~Cold during winter~Well maybe I do have a friend from Wisconsin, said something like: You ask someone "how cold is it?" and they say "How cold is it~ Damn Cold!"~but then there's summer that can be beautiful~winter too.

It's good you coming by, we can learn from each other~I'm kinda new here but I'll wish you welcome~like to hear more about way up there!

I hear you guys make some CHEESE can that be true?

images

thanks for coming

Richard

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
wi-largemap.png
Wisconsin come on no body lives in Wisconsin~except in movies~with the lake right there~Cold during winter~Well maybe I do have a friend from Wisconsin, said something like: You ask someone "how cold is it?" and they say "How cold is it~ Damn Cold!"~but then there's summer that can be beautiful~winter too.

It's good you coming by, we can learn from each other~I'm kinda new here but I'll wish you welcome~like to hear more about way up there!

I hear you guys make some CHEESE can that be true?

images

thanks for coming

Richard
A-hem Rich... @Smart Red lives in Wisconsin and not too far from @Accidental goat mom :)