Hello from northeast Wisconsin!

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
I'd like to clear something up~I was thinking of Westdillia, a small town much further north~ so that's my story and I'm fine with it~

Richie
Not to worry, valley ranch. We hardy folks living the good life behind the cheddar curtain are a loving, forgiving lot.

Bye the bye, West dillia makes some great cheese -- or so I've heard from a couple of guys in green and gold after a few drinks to celebrate a Sunday game.

Accidental goat mom

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
wi-largemap.png
Wisconsin come on no body lives in Wisconsin~except in movies~with the lake right there~Cold during winter~Well maybe I do have a friend from Wisconsin, said something like: You ask someone "how cold is it?" and they say "How cold is it~ Damn Cold!"~but then there's summer that can be beautiful~winter too.

It's good you coming by, we can learn from each other~I'm kinda new here but I'll wish you welcome~like to hear more about way up there!

I hear you guys make some CHEESE can that be true?

images

thanks for coming

Richard
The cheese makes it all worth while. Lol. Been down south and out west...not to hurt anyone's feelings but Wisconsin cheese is the best...the weather...meh it needs some work from November thru May...well the mosquitoes are bad in June, and horse and deer flies are awful in July and August...but man Sept and Oct are amazing...lol.

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
The cheese makes it all worth while. Lol. Been down south and out west...not to hurt anyone's feelings but Wisconsin cheese is the best...the weather...meh it needs some work from November thru May...well the mosquitoes are bad in June, and horse and deer flies are awful in July and August...but man Sept and Oct are amazing...lol.
I agree 100% Best cheese EVER! And the mosquitos....:barnie

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
You forgot the black flies and the no-see-ums.
You also didn't mention our grill meats. Brats are king in Wisconsin.
Imagine my personal sense of failure raising a Gypsy who doesn't eat cheese in Wisconsin! Sigh!

TheCuteOrpington

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
:frow Greetings from a very hot place!

(We love pics, maybe you could smuggle some cute goat pics in.. hehe!)

And I agree with @valley ranch, I've heard that you guys make cheese?

:hugs Enjoy yourself here!

Mel :)

Latest posts