Hello from Oregon

sumi

Rest in Peace 1980-2020
Reaction score
Welcome to TEG :frow Lovely to have you here!

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
Welcome Britesea, I know you will enjoy being with this great group of people. I know I will enjoy getting to know you.

Mary

Just-Moxie

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Hello Britsea! I remember you from the SS forum! And welcome to this one! :welcome

britesea

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
Thanks everyone for the welcome! I think I'm gonna like it here :)

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
I have already welcomed you to this great group and have been pleased that you've become "one of the gang" so quickly.

To me I sounded rather blasé about the heat wave the Northwest has experienced lately. I've been joking with my brother that the NorthWest hasn't had "normal" weather since he moved to Washington State in 2008, and I knew that temperatures of 100º+ (F) are far from normal.

I've since watched the fire destroying part of the Klamath River area in Oregon on the news. You are in my prayers as I hope you and yours are safe and well away from the danger and the fire is quickly put out.

britesea

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
Thanks for your concern, @Smart Red. Luckily we are south of the prevailing winds- haven't even got much smoke in the air over here. But like you, my prayers go out to the people that live there and especially to the fire fighters, dealing with fire in this murderous heat.

Latest posts