Hello from PA!

LauraLG

Leafing Out
Reaction score
Hey, everyone! Newly minted gardener here from northwest Pennsylvania. I went through my first 40 years of life having never grown a single plant but after moving in with my boyfriend last month I’ve been thrown into the deep end. I gutted and replanted his landscaping and am looking for tips on how to keep it all happy and growing. We also have 12 sheep, 2 goats, 2 cows, and 23 chickens. It’s busy over here.

I look forward to chatting with you all!

- Laura

Ridgerunner

Garden Master
Reaction score
Welcome from Louisiana, glad you joined. Grab an appropriate beverage, pull up a chair, put your feet up, and make yourself to home. Jump right in any thread or start your own. We like photos.

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
Welcome . You might consider posting in your logo an approximate location as we will forget. We treat the pea pickers different than the Nawtherners plus different challenges.
@Ridgerunner is correct, we like pix. Some may get testy without an occasional pix....not me.....

Marie2020

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Hello. You are really occupied where you are. Looking forward to reading all your adventures with the wonderful creatures you have and of course the gardening you will be achieving. Welcome :)

Latest posts