Hello from Russia!

Larisa

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Hello! My name is Larisa, I live in Russia, in Moscow.
The average temperature in summer +25, winter -20.
Garden, flowers in the garden and home - are big parts of my life. My husband and 2 sons usually help me. They dig pits for the trees and give me flowers in pots. My diagnosis floral obsession. I looked forum, I'm curious and I want to be here, too.
In the summer I grow plants in the garden. In the winter in a city flat I grow houseplants. I have more than 150 ... I do not know exactly how many. I have always something to plan , some cuttings. Something blooms, something sleeps ... The garden is not very big, but there are a lot of plants.

I came to put my 2 cents in common fund gardeners. (+1 Cent for bad english))).

IMG_0872 - копия.JPG

Chickie'sMomaInNH

Garden Master
Reaction score
welcome!

wow! now i feel like this is getting global on here! we have someone from Australia, Brazil, England and now Russia on here! there might be a few other countries i missed and i'm sure there are others that have visited the forum.

i grow a lot of tomato varieties that originated from Russia. seems to be the better ones for me to grow in the cold North East of the USA, & seem to adapt better to my area. do you grow any veggies or just flowers & houseplants?

oh yeah, i forgot we have a few Canadians too!

Larisa

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Thanks, jackb, I'm glad to be here!:)

Larisa

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Ridgerunner, Chickie'sMomaInNH
Hello!
I grow tomatoes, too. And the Russian selection, and any that I like. Zucchini, cucumbers, peppers, herbs, potatoes, watermelons ... A lot of things! I'll show it. ;)

Sam BigDeer

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Hello, Larisa, WELCOME to 'The Easy Garden' forum; I think you will like the atmosphere here and I know we will thoroughly enjoy your participation...
Sam

Larisa

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Sam, Thank you! I like it here already !:frow

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
Hi from NY, I want to visit Russia, it is a dream trip.Please tell us more about your life and garden. Do you have any trouble ordering plants or seeds. Where do you get most of your plants? Do you have a large selection there ?

Larisa

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Nyboy Hello! Welcome to Russia! I'll talk about the garden on a special page of the forum. There you can see it. Plants and seeds we buy in special farms. If farm long away - may be sent by mail. We know who is a good provider. We buy Russian plant breeding, Canadian and others. You can choose to shop online. Plant varieties and lots. If you want to know about Russia, it is necessary to look for, where to talk. it's a great story. :);)