Hello from Russia!

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
Larisa, I'm lucky to put together a coherent thought. Have no chance in Russian. :)

Will have to google phrase. I'LL never give you crap about your language skills but will give you crop if you side with those southerners as @thistlebloom seems to have......

Seed, if you pick the right one it can be very lucrative.

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
Haha! Good one Major!
high-five-smiley-emoticon.gif

Pulsegleaner

Garden Master
Reaction score
Welcome

I feel I should be able to say hello natively since I actually AM 1/16 Russian (or maybe it's 1/32 can't remember). But I'm afraid any language skills eroded in the ensuing generations to me, along with pretty much everything else Russian about my family (the only sort of Russian things about me I can think of is the fact that I am fond of Alexander Volkov's Book series (as a lover of Oz, I love it in ALL it's forms) and being the only one in my family who actually LIKES how Borjomi/Nabeglavi tastes! (yes, yes, I know that both of those are technically Georgian, but I understand both waters are popular throughout the region.)

so lucky

Garden Master
Reaction score
Hello, @Larisa, from Southeast Missouri. I had to look on my thermometer to know what temperatures you spoke of, because we obstinate people in the US still use Fahrenheit instead of Celsius. So it sounds like your summer temperatures are wonderful; winter, not so much.
Welcome to our big back yard fence. We like to stand and talk a bit, and exchange helpful garden information occasionally. And we do like pictures!

Larisa

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Pulsegleaner :)
I know that my grandfather's grandfather was in the US for farming ... I thought he actually studied ... LOL
I also liked Volkova in childhood. I am very glad that you came to tell me, "Welcome!":ya

Larisa

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
so lucky, Hello and thank you! I already know that it is very interesting. :frow