Hello from SE Tennessee - zone 7b!

Ladyreneer

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
Hello to all you fellow gardeners out there! This year has been my best & biggest garden so far. I've been gardening for a long time but have added some nice raised beds. I'm loving them and thinking about a small greenhouse to extend my growing season. I've been kind of addicted to trying out new varieties of seeds for the last 3 years so I'm getting quite a nice assortment.
I look forward to getting to know all of you. 👩‍🌾
P.S. I'm including a pic of my delicious White Scallopped Squash.

Attachments

• 20200727_124409.jpg
    20200727_124409.jpg
    171.3 KB · Views: 273

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Welcome from Texas. That is some lovely squash you have there. My squash was an epic fail. But I do have some pink banana squash out there, so all is not lost. LOL Glad you are here, would love to hear more about your garden.

Ladyreneer

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
Welcome from Texas. That is some lovely squash you have there. My squash was an epic fail. But I do have some pink banana squash out there, so all is not lost. LOL Glad you are here, would love to hear more about your garden.
Thanks! I was really happy to get those scallopped squash as I've been fighting against squash vine borers & beetles before. I was just looking at getting some of those Pink Banana squash seeds.
Do they grow well for you?
I've been branching out more last year and now this year. I've added a lot of new things like eggplants and unusual beans & tomatoes.
~Renée

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
welcome to TEG from mid-Michigan. :)

i spent a few years in eastern TN some time ago. loved the area and hiking on the AT and swimming in the reservoir. :)

hope you have a wonderful fall!

Ladyreneer

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
welcome to TEG from mid-Michigan. :)

i spent a few years in eastern TN some time ago. loved the area and hiking on the AT and swimming in the reservoir. :)

hope you have a wonderful fall!
Thanks, FlowerBug!

Marie2020

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Have you been ok with these awful fires?

Latest posts