Hello from Southeastern PA!

GardenShepherdess

Leafing Out
Reaction score
Hi! Welcome to the forum!

That's funny because I'm adding container gardening to my in-ground crops this year! Maybe we can swap tips. 😄
Sounds like a plan! Container gardening has been good for me, but not enough yield for my family of 5, especially now that my 3 children are getting older. I also am hoping to set up a system in my yard garden for drip lines for watering. Watering my containers a few times a day in the heat of the summer wasn't my favorite thing to do.

meadow

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Sounds like a plan! Container gardening has been good for me, but not enough yield for my family of 5, especially now that my 3 children are getting older. I also am hoping to set up a system in my yard garden for drip lines for watering. Watering my containers a few times a day in the heat of the summer wasn't my favorite thing to do.
Haha! Small world! I'm also setting up drip lines. I've used soaker hoses for certain crops, but I'd like to simplify watering throughout the garden this year.

We lived in Ambler, PA for a short time when I was a kid (old farmhouse and acreage). Beautiful area.

Zeedman

Garden Master
Reaction score
Welcome from Wisconsin! I have a large in-ground garden, but still have some pots along the front sidewalk for things that need a little TLC. I'll be adding a few more this year, since DW won't let me tear up the front lawn. :rolleyes:

Latest posts