Hello from SW Missouri Z6a/b

meatburner

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
Wanted to say hi to the folks here. I just joined today and will try to get my zone information at such on my profile. Looks like I need 10 posts before changing anything. Anyway, look forward to learning from fellow gardeners. Glad I found this site.

lesa

Garden Master
Reaction score
Welcome! Welcome! Looking forward to hearing about your garden and your gardening adventures!

meatburner

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
Thank you Lesa. I so enjoy reading about folks gardens from all over. Someone is always coming up with a new idea that helps the whole gardening experience. I am a huge fan of pics too. I need to actually see what's going on and helps me learn so much better. Oh, and a real motivator as well. Thanks again.

meatburner

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
Yes sir. I do a lot of smoking and grilling as well as some KCBS competitions. Really enjoy the bbq grill/smoker fired up and playing in the garden at the same time. Life is Good!

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
Welcome meatburner! This is a wonderful place where you will meet a lot of nice people and get great gardening advise.

Monty, looks like you have some competition! :lol: I would love to be at a bbq where both of you are grilling. Yum!

Mary

meatburner

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
Hey Ridgerunner, nice to have a neighbor on here.
Thanks ninnymary. It's a like learning for bbq'er as gardening. What a lucky combination for me. Look forward to being a part of this community.

Latest posts