Hello from SW Missouri Z6a/b

MontyJ

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Whoa! KCBS...that's a little out of my league Mary. I wouldn't want to enter a BBQ competition. I'm afraid it would do what competition growing almost did to gardening for me. I'm happy with my backyard BBQ. I would like to see your cookers though meatburner ;)

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
Monty, in my book you're up there with the rest of them! Darn, I wish I had never seen those pork butts of yours. I want some so badly. One of these days, I'm gonna show up to one of your bbq's! :lol:

Mary

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
LOL Ninnymary and I crashing a MontyJ BBQ, then onto Meatburner's for comparison! :welcome Oh and to be fair I am willing to bring the dessert! Would pie do?

meatburner

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
Pie is a go if MontyJ is okay with it. Anything except that head cheese pie stuff.:barnie From the looks of his Q pics it is probably pretty good stuff. SOOOOOOOO, when can you get to Missouri for a party!!!!!!!

MontyJ

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Next cook at my place is Saturday. JB's 13th birthday party!!! I'll be up at 3:00am to get the butts going, then churning ice cream until dawn. After that, it's horse shoes and party in the pool!! All are welcome!! (And Carol...I love pie!!)

Hehe, Mary's been checking out my butt....:lol: :gig :lol: At least somebody is :/

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
You are all so funny. I think you are lucky we live far enough apart you won't have party crashers. Sounds like a wonderful 13th BD bash. Give JB my Birthday congrats. (Enjoy it JB you are only 13 once!)

so lucky

Garden Master
Reaction score
Hey, Meatburner! Welcome from a fellow Missourian. I'm on the other side of the state. You will find this forum to be pretty easy going; not a lot of drama, unless it's the good kind. ;)

meatburner

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
I am on several garden and bbq forums but this place really makes me feel good about the folk here. The comments to a new member feel very good. Thank you all.

Latest posts