Hello from SW Ohio

YourRabbitGirl

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
Hello. I'm new to the forum, but have been heirloom gardening and seed saving since 1990. I'm located in Zone 6 and grow tomatoes, peppers, corn, and squash to name just a few things. Anyway, I wanted to introduce myself on his board.
Hello and welcome to the forums. I hope I can make up my garden too. Hope to hear from you soon. have a great day.

YourRabbitGirl

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
Hello. I'm new to the forum, but have been heirloom gardening and seed saving since 1990. I'm located in Zone 6 and grow tomatoes, peppers, corn, and squash to name just a few things. Anyway, I wanted to introduce myself on his board.
Hello and welcome to the forums. Looking forward to here from you.!! :welcome

YourRabbitGirl

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
Seed savers are good choices for tomatoes, peppers, beans and peas. We have auto-pollinating flowers and seeds that need little to no special care before they are deposited. Biennial plant seeds like carrots or beets are difficult to save as plants take two seasons to grow to seed.

YourRabbitGirl

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
Hello and welcome to the forums, I bet its gonna be a magnificent garden. good luck and I hope we can hear from you soon. :D:D:D

YourRabbitGirl

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
I've successfully grown tomatoes, but I have no luck on growing peppers. have any techniques that I need to know?

Latest posts