Hello from the PNW!

cigarstoreindian

Leafing Out
Reaction score
Hello from the Seattle, WA region, looking to more than double our vegetable & flower gardens this year (less lawn, much more garden) and grow all from seed...big undertaking, but a worthwhile investment. Interested in heirloom plants, getting into harder-to-find heirloom beans, tomatoes this year, hoping to help preserve seed that's getting lost and share with others. Hope to learn a lot from you folks via these forums as well...happy gardening~

YourRabbitGirl

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
Hello from the Seattle, WA region, looking to more than double our vegetable & flower gardens this year (less lawn, much more garden) and grow all from seed...big undertaking, but a worthwhile investment. Interested in heirloom plants, getting into harder-to-find heirloom beans, tomatoes this year, hoping to help preserve seed that's getting lost and share with others. Hope to learn a lot from you folks via these forums as well...happy gardening~
Welcome to the forums. that sounds great. I hope you have more time to take care of it. the wider it gets the more the work it needs.. good luck!!

Zeedman

Garden Master
Reaction score
I like that strategy, since I have been gradually converting my lawn as well. I've come to think of it less as grass, than as a green manure which I will eventually turn under. ;)

Welcome to TEG, you will find many like-minded people here, including some from the West coast.

YourRabbitGirl

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
I like that strategy, since I have been gradually converting my lawn as well. I've come to think of it less as grass, than as a green manure which I will eventually turn under. ;)

Welcome to TEG, you will find many like-minded people here, including some from the West coast.
Hello!! and welcome to the forums!! I envy you guys, I can't do that on my yard. since its too big. Hope to hear from you more.. good luck!

Latest posts