hello from upstate N.Y,

Alasgun

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Welcome from Alaska, im all organic as well! Hope you find something interesting and with 30 years under your belt; im sure we can learn something as well!

That last line “Looking forward to 23 growing season” made me smile, of course if you weren’t stoked about next year in December of this year; you’d probably not be much of a gardener!!

Last edited:

donna13350

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
Welcome from Alaska, im all organic as well! Hope you find something interesting and with 30 years under your belt; im sure we can learn something as well!

That last line “Looking forward to 23 growing season” made me smile, of course if you weren’t stoked about next year in December of this year; you’d probably not be much of a gardener!!
Thanks...so true about planning for next spring...highlight of my winter is starting seed, gets me through the cold weather!

donna13350

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
Hi Donna! Welcome to the forum! I hope you'll check out the Little Easy Bean Network group. (why do I hear echoes of, "Come to the dark side, we have cookies!" whenever hoping for a new bean recruit, lol)
I've been to that site many times! I did order a few beans from him a few years ago. I have my beans on a 3 year rotation so that I can grow more varieties...so I guess I've already crossed over to the dark side !

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
I've been to that site many times! I did order a few beans from him a few years ago. I have my beans on a 3 year rotation so that I can grow more varieties...so I guess I've already crossed over to the dark side !
You sure are in the right place! :ya

Welcome from east Texas. Lots of nice people here. Just so you know, we love to admire other people’s gardens, so feel free to post pictures!

meadow

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Do tell! Which beans do you grow? I'm still in the figuring-it-out stage and haven't settled on which varieties are keepers (or how to manage the number of varieties I'd like to grow). I'm very interested to hear about your bean setup!

Latest posts