Hello from Vancouver, Washington!

Auntpa-K

Leafing Out
Reaction score
Hi, This is my first visit to the garden Forum. I am also a member of BYC. I used to garden many years ago, but since working full time I just ran out of time during a day. Now I'm no longer working outside of the home and thought I would try my hand at gardening again. Just a small veggie and flower garden this year, just to get my feet wet. I have my spot started. The weather is not cooperating with me at the moment, so there is a lot to actually do. I have to work in between rainy days this time of year. So because of the rain today, I got a chance to order some nice tomato plants from a local nursery. My plan is : tomatoes, some squash, cucumber, some peppers and maybe some nice herbs for the kitchen. Oh and some flowers!
Well, I just wanted to check the forum out and to say hello to everyone. I am so excited about getting the chance to see and ask, how others do their gardens. This is so much better than just reading books and magazines. Looking forward to meeting everyone and sharing information. I'm really excited about my garden this year, now that I have some place to turn to when I need some help! So Thank-YOU, in advance. Happy gardening.
Paula

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
:welcome

We are happy to have you here, Paula :).

Some of us get most of our weather directly from your corner of the world so we are hoping that you can arrange to send up some sunshine and warmth!

:coolsun

Steve

PS: remember :coolsun please.

Auntpa-K

Leafing Out
Reaction score
digitS' said:
:welcome

We are happy to have you here, Paula :).

Some of us get most of our weather directly from your corner of the world so we are hoping that you can arrange to send up some sunshine and warmth!

:coolsun

Steve

PS: remember :coolsun please.
I would love to be able to send some! :D As soon as I see that sun, I'll have it send some of its rays right on over ;)

lesa

Garden Master
Reaction score
Welcome! Welcome! How wonderful that you have an opportunity to garden again! It is so good for the soul...Let us know how you are doing with your progress! Happy Gardening!

Latest posts