Hello from West Virginia

dewdropsinwv

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Hi I'm Dora.... aka dewdrops lol. MontyJ is my hubby :D I hope to be able to learn some interesting things on here. I will also post my flower gardens for all to see if MontyJ hasn't don't it already.

NwMtGardener

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Yay! Welcome, now you can keep us up to date on your gardens, and montyj, when he cant make it online! :welcome

dewdropsinwv

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome!!!! I will keep you posted on the gardens.... hello honey, you will never behave your self.....24 years later and still get into some mischief! LOL

so lucky

Garden Master
Reaction score
Hi Dora! I think it's pretty cool to have both husband and wife on the same forum. We will get different points of view, perhaps, and you can keep Monty honest in his garden reporting! :lol:

897tgigvib

Garden Master
Reaction score
Oh wow! Welcome to the forum Dewdrops.

It'll be nice to hear the voices Monty obeys! Lol!

I like that one actually. Ya know, we don't have silent minds that just read a typewritten page or something.

:frow

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
Welcome Dewdrops! It's nice to have the other better half. :lol: You are one lucky gal, eating all that great bbq.

Mary

lesa

Garden Master
Reaction score
Welcome! Welcome! How fun for you both to be on TEG. Do you have two computers? Or will you have to fight for it? Looking forward to seeing your pics.

dewdropsinwv

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
One pc, and I use his work laptop when he isn't using it for work. Thanks for all the warm welcomes!!!! I will be doing some picture posting also... be ware, between the two of us there will be a lot of pictures :love Yes I am a lucky girl with all the cook outs.... he's an awesome cook! Yes the voices in my head are good at telling what to do I gave him a new idea for around my island>:thumbsup

Latest posts