Hello! I'm new here!

Pretty Plant

Sprout
Reaction score
Hello everyone! I'm very excited to be part of this community! I have been very bad at growing anything despite my love of plants. This seems like the perfect community to get some help from! I currently have two cats, two dogs, eleven chickens, and some fish. I also have a lithops plant, and some others I don't know the name of! I'm very excited for spring!

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
hello and welcome to TEG from mid-Michigan. :)

i started growing houseplants and gardening as a young child so i learned by doing and the good thing is that there are a lot of fairly forgiving houseplants.

spending time reading and practicing different types of plant propagation techniques was for me a big part of the fun.

Pretty Plant

Sprout
Reaction score
I was about to ask why one of my succulents was dieing, but I looked a little closer and noticed...

MEALYBUGS! :th

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
Welcome Pretty Plant from the San Francisco bay area. I too am getting excited for spring. I started tomatoes and peppers and some asian greens last week under grow lights. Asian greens are already sprouting!

What do you plan on growing?

Mary

Pretty Plant

Sprout
Reaction score
Welcome Pretty Plant from the San Francisco bay area. I too am getting excited for spring. I started tomatoes and peppers and some asian greens last week under grow lights. Asian greens are already sprouting!

What do you plan on growing?

Mary
I usually just go to the nursery and get whatever seeds look good!
This was my last year garden! The amaranth comes up every year, and the lamb's quarter is practically a weed, but I don't pull it up because it also tastes good! I'm more of a plant it and hope for the best kind of gardener when it comes to planting outside. Indoors I usually do a bunch of research and then kill whatever plant anyway....
20200511_102057.jpg