Hello, new member

shachar

Sprout
Reaction score
I am here because I am looking for orange beans, I work in chinese medicine so it has medicinal use

Last edited:

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
hello and welcome to TEG from mid-Michigan. do you have a link or some kind of description that would help us figure out what you are talking about? :) i do grow a lot of beans and some of them have some orange in their color coating but i'm not sure that's what you are talking about...

shachar

Sprout
Reaction score
hello and welcome to TEG from mid-Michigan. do you have a link or some kind of description that would help us figure out what you are talking about? :) i do grow a lot of beans and some of them have some orange in their color coating but i'm not sure that's what you are talking about...

mainly every bean that is orange - if it is all orange even better
some you can find in this website http://www.abeancollectorswindow.com/networkpage5.html

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
Welcome from Texas! I want to see orange beans!

@shachar and @baymule

this is as close as i've got, a cross between Red Ryder and Pink Tip. this picture doesn't do them justice, it is more orange than brown or yellow, the red hints around the edges are so sweet.

p1140010_Red_Hints.jpg

i've planted several rows of this bean this year so if i get a harvest i'll have pictures.

Latest posts