Hello!

swampducks

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
CuteChick said:
swampducks said:
HI, welcome. Where are you from? I live in northeastern Michigan's lower peninsula.

Getting lots of rain tonight, thinking there'll be a lot less snow on the ground tomorrow morning! :celebrate

:welcome
I am from california! :D
I lived in Los Angeles county for 14 years. Never could get the hang of gardening there. :/

CuteChick

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
The Mama Chicken said:
CuteChick said:
I am from california! :D
Cali is a big state, what part? Native San Diegan here, transplanted to Texas about 5 years ago.
I live in sacramento :D

CuteChick

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
Collector said:
Welcome to TEG, Do you aready garden or are you just starting out?
I'm not much of a gardener, I made an account so that I could ask questions for my mom's gardening dillemma's

CuteChick

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
Detlor Poultry said:
CuteChick said:
What will it take to convince you that I just made an account here because I wanted to! it had nothing to do with you! (sorry people, we are former acquaintances)
Not much. Just seems funny that you asked if I was on TEG at 8:37 and I told you that I was on TEG at 8:39 and at 8:41 you suddenly have an account. :lol:
Alright fine I will explain. My big brother for some reason hates my obbsesion with chickens and thinks that BYC makes me obbsesed with them, so he sometimes blocks BYC from my comuter, and if he did that I would have no way to get hold of you, and no way to tell you what happened and why I stopped messaging you. So I created an account here so that if he blocked my account on BYC than I would still be able to stay in contact with you. Make sense?

Latest posts